Whether you eat a small amount of carbohydrates or gluten-free or a keto diet, whether or not you eat a diet, this jar of low-carb tortilla soup is sure to delight everyone. Keto Taco soup combines hamburgers or sausages, cheese and cream Rotel with spices and texture to make a low-carb Mexican meal. This soup is literally similar to a crisso dipping sauce and you can eat it with a spoon without judgment.
- 2, 10- ounce cans of Rotel
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for garnish optional
- 2 Tablespoons of taco seasonings
- 1–2 tablespoons of Cilantro – fresh or dried optional
- 2 lbs ground pork beef or sausage
- 2, 8- ounce packages of cream cheese
- 4 cups of chicken broth
Brown ground meat till fully cooked.
While meat is browning, place cream cheese, Rotel, and taco seasoning into crock pot.
Drain any grease off of meat and put meat in the crock pot. Stir to combine with cheese and Rotel.
Pour chicken broth over meat and cheese.
Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
Before serving stir in cilantro.
Garnish with shredded cheese.
- Calories: 531
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 46g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 151mg