I went back again with another delicious! Smooth Valentine’s Day bites! Small twisted pastries and heart-shaped candy create a heart-shaped illusion when you add some melted candy in pleasant, fun colors!
- 24 each Mini-pretzel Twists
- 24 each Heart candy or baking confections
- 24 each Wilton Candy Melts, Pink, red or white
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with pretzel twists in a single layer
Top with a candy melt
Bake for 7-8 minutes
Remove from oven and press heart candy or confection into melted candy melt.
That’s What Che Said, LLC. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.